Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fair is Fair!

After a pretty stressful month the Mitchell family decided to close out the summer with a night of family fun at the Page County Fair. We looked at live stock, rode rides, and had ice cream. Anni deserved the break as much anyone and she had a blast.

She loved the lights, the ice cream, the animals..... the night was an all around success.

My baby is not a baby anymore. She started Kindergarten this week. I can already see the beautiful (inside and out) young lady she is growing into. I am glad we got to spend this special time with her.












8 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

great shots gena! looks like a blast....enjoy each moment!

Chelle said...

Looks like F-U-N!! Tell Anni to stop growing! Miss you guys.

Lauren said...

What fun! Can I request a blog post this weekend on her first week at real kindergarden?

Gena said...

Sure Lauren, Just for you!

Pastor's Perspective said...

Fun times!

Lauren said...

I'm still waiting...

Gena said...

Sorry Lauren, I promise a new blog this week. Last week was finals week in my criminal justice classes, ran out of time!

Really, this week, I promise......Oh by the way, while you are waiting check our James' blog. He finally posted a new one.

Lauren said...

Wow, how'd they go?! No worries, that is a very good excuse :)