Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Taco Slide


Anni is growing up so fast! Her favorite place in town is taco bell. (it's actually a taco bell/pizza hut express together) She used to call it "taco slide" because it is the only fast food establishment in our little town with an indoor slide. Well at least she used to call it that. If we call it that now she corrects us. (It as begun...) The ladies in there love Anni and know her by name. I don't blame them. Who could resist that face? Anni definitely has them wrapped around her little finger. We don't even have to order for her, the ladies behind the counter already know she wants a cheese personal pan pizza, bread sticks, sauce, and one crunchy taco supreme with a little cup of sour cream on the side. It is amazing to see her work the room. The girl is a pro. Taco bell has a new frozen drink and of course Anni saw the picture and wanted one; strawberry. I told her when she was finished eating we would get one if she still wanted it. I didn't want to spend the money on one if she was going to waste it and I said so. When James brought the trays in to the play room there in the middle was a frozen strawberry drink. I asked him where it came from. He said, "the lady said she "accidentally" made it and wanted to know if we wanted it - it's free". Now folks, the Mitchells were the only people in the joint. I suppose someone could have ordered the "accidentally made drink" in the drive through but it was really quiet in there and I'm skeptical. What can I say? These people love her. So do I!

16 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

how could you not? she's too cute.

Chelle said...

I wouldn't have given her one. I would have spanked her for asking for it in the first place. Okay... you know I don't mean that. I would have gotten her TWO!!! I miss my Anni!

jeramy sossaman said...

wow. michelle. that's a little harsh. don't you think? maybe we should talk about your hostile feelings....

Anonymous said...

Astute diagnosis Dr. J! Have you noticed that two of our children have had teeth knocked out in the last week? Teeth that werent wiggling first? I'm hiding the wire hangars!

jeramy sossaman said...

ahhh....it's all clear now! :-)

Chelle said...

You boys need to settle down. I was having true anxiety over the dentist reporting me or something. I've been freaked out all morning. Thanks for making me feel worse though...

jeramy sossaman said...

whatever!

Chelle said...

I'm gonna bust you one Jeramy Sossaman.

jeramy sossaman said...

heee, heee....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my chat room. No wonder the site was suspicious I was some sort of SPAM! Geez

Chelle we all know you are abusive. Give it up!

jeramy sossaman said...

yeah, michelle just won't give up. that's the problem

Chelle said...

Are you people serious right now??? You need to settle down. And Jeramy, don't you side with her.

jeramy sossaman said...

serious as a heart attack baby

james said...

Hate to tell ya Chelle but ive noticed it too.

Chelle said...

WHAT???? Or do I completely worship your daughter James Mitchell?? Back off.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've been missing this!!!