Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm BAAAAACCKK!!!!

Hello Readers, all the rumors about me being dead are NOT true. I simply took a looonnnggg vacation from blogging. My BFF is always telling me I need to blog again, so after filtering all of the "where have you been!???" computer stuff I'm back and here goes!!!!

Since my last post several years ago..... I know... don't judge me, please, I have completed an Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and a Master's degree in Psychology. In addition I have become a homeschool mom for my wonderful 11-year-old daughter, and Origami Owl independent designer
         
 
 and partner in a corn hole construction business with my he-man honey.

                                                                                                        I don't have enough space to catch anyone up on everything at once but I have returned to the land of the blogging, and will fill you in little by little.   Glad to be back!!!!!

3 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hey there! Glad to have you back in the blog-o-sphere.....you have been missed!

Gena said...

Thanks, I hope I can keep up! You may be the only one reading my blog since I've been gone so long! LOL

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hey, you can't say I'm not loyal! lol