Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thekthy Is Theckthy No Matter How You Spell It!



This all started back in October when my husband decided to lavish me with gifts for my birthday. I have to say the guy earned some major brownie points! First of all he decided to take me to a concert in West Virginia, and then he had my car windows tinted. Pictured above is the last installment of gifts; personalized plates. This is where it gets a little sticky.

You see, James is known for coming up with some strange little names of affection like boogashay, and shugaboog, and shugalump all of which he knows would be very dangerous (for him anyway) to have printed on my charger!



The only little name he thought would be safe was "Sexy". Well, I'm not at all convinced the term applies to me; however, it was an acceptable tag for my car. Of course when he went to the DMV to order the tags, the standard spelling was already taken. So, after lots of combinations, this is what he came up with. THEKTHY! He said, "I just thought of how Anni says it - and Sam too!"

I laughed and thought it was cute, but now I have realized something. James has taken my intimidating, sexy car with an attitude and given it a lisp!!!


Oh well, if Tham Kiefer can be thekthy, so can my charger.


So if anyone laughs I'll just rev my engine and threaten to run them over!




















4 comments:

jeramy sossaman said...

H I L A R I O U S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Pastor's Perspective said...

Awesomely funny!

Chelle said...

Tham IS theckthy..... you ARE theckthy.... and your charger IS theckthy. It's just a fact!

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!

Now THAT was hysterical!