Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Fairy Princess

I know, I know, Halloween is over but I was busy with finals last week and I wanted everyone to see my Fairy Princess! She can give you a black eye one minute and the next she wants to be decked out in pink wings and jewels! Go figure!

Well, the Mitchell family as never celebrated Halloween before, because we seriously have some issues with the holiday, however, Anni's school was having a special event the night before and we wanted her to be able to participate. This way she got to do the whole costume thing and get a small amount of candy and be with her little Kindergarten buddies.



This is the principal of Luray Elementary. Don't know what she was smokin'! The assitant principal, pictured below definately had the force with him all evening. I'm beginning to be a little worried about the leadership at this school! Yikes! (actually Mr. Baker (Darth) is pretty cool) But the star trek babe I could do without. Anyhoo!!!!!!


Anni made a finger puppet with Daddy. Looking like the beautiful princess she is!


And then it was on to monster bookmarks with Mom. Still looking like royalty in her little costume.


She got to hear stories, play games and then it was off to get her goodie bag complete with candy, peanut butter and jelly crustable, juice box, and prize. All in all we had a really great time and Anni loved getting dressed up.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Adorable! She looks so cute in her costume. I'm glad she got some candy... make sure you let her eat it Mama!!!

Pastor's Perspective said...

Super cute Anni! By the way I wore the same exact costume. Just got bailed out this morning!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Anni! I miss you guys!